Becoming a New Patient
We are an independent, physician-owned group of providers, educated and experienced in the care of patients of all ages, and committed to providing high-quality, cost-effective medical care.
We work as partners with our patients; we listen to them and encourage them to take an active role in their health and wellness. We believe educated patients are better prepared to do this, and our providers and staff are trained to educate our patients so they can make informed choices.
We take seriously our role as part of the “extended family” of greater Vancouver. We maintain staff privileges with the local hospitals, work with Clark County agencies and organizations, and support community health initiatives.
Why Should You Choose Us?
We believe that the best current medical strategies, paired with the time-honored tradition of a family doctor you know and trust, is the healthiest, most satisfying combination. You will get the best care and you will feel cared for. Family Medicine providers have specialized training to treat patients of all ages. Your whole family can get their care in the same office. You don’t have to switch doctors as you age.
- We are a diverse group of providers. You can have a provider you’re comfortable with.
- Our office staff is here to help you manage the details of getting health care. We will help you schedule appointments that fit your busy day. You have us on your side as you deal with insurance companies.
- We constantly upgrade our techniques and technology. Your experience will be high quality and convenient.
- We have developed excellent professional relationships with top local specialists. If you need to see a specialist, you will have access to the top providers in the area.
- We are minutes away from anywhere in the Vancouver metro area. You can fit your medical appointment into your schedule.
Which of your providers are accepting new patients?
Thomas Dyehouse,MD, Stephanie Bennett, FNP, Karli Whittam MD, Morgan Powell, FNP, Jeffrey S. Young MD, and Dr. Karl Kuzis, MD PhD are currently accepting new patients. Great news — all of our providers will accept family members of current established patients regardless of insurance coverage. There are a few health insurance plans for which we are not accepting new patients at this time, so you should always confirm with your insurance to ascertain our providers are in-network or on your plan.
What’s Happening11/13/14 BAD WEATHER UPDATE
The FAMILY WELLNESS CENTER will be closing early on THURS Nov 13th at 4pm. W11/04/14 FWC is Sponsor of Northwest Battle Buddies
In honor of Veterans Day and the upcoming holidays, FWC will be collecting don11/04/14 THANKSGIVING WEEK SCHEDULE
Our THANKSGIVING WEEK Schedule is