Wellness Care for adults at FWC includes:
- Annual physical exams
- Adult preventive medicine, including orders for routine procedures such as mammograms, dexascans, and colonoscopies
- Routine lab tests & procedures
- Contraceptive Options
Additional Services for adults includes:
- Same day urgent care treatment
- Chronic health conditions care – FWC utilizes the Chronic Care Model for long term care of chronic health conditions
- Diabetic diagnosis, training and education
- Pregnancy testing and referrals to specialists
- Spirometry testing
- Cardiac Risk Assessment
- PADnet testing – peripheral arterial disease venous exam can provide early detection of CVI (chronic venous insufficiency) in the lower limbs.
- Depression and anxiety diagnosis and treatment
- Perimenopausal process and menopausal guidance
- Diagnostic Procedures including colposcopy and lesion removal
- Allergy Testing and immunotherapy treatment
- Travel counseling and immunizations at our International Travel Clinic
What’s Happening09/20/17 Preventive or Problem Based Visit?
WHAT IS A PREVENTIVE CARE VISIT? A Preventive Care Visit (09/14/17 What is WIC?
It is a nutrition program for pregnant women, new and breastfeeding moms and c09/05/17 Wildfires and Air Quality
As wildfires rage on in the Columbia River Gorge, heavy wildfire smoke and ash